Monday, November 10, 2008

Hello and Question 1.

Hello All, for all who care, My Name is KitchenFinks and I am just a fun loving person in real life. But I'm sure most of you who are reading this could really care less who I am in real life. I am just here to make some friends on the internet. Give some advise to those who ask and maybe ask some questions that I feed need answering from time to time without the bias that you may know me in real life. My first question will be about the thing that everyone is an expert on yet doesn't really understand..Love.

I recently was in a relationship for a couple of weeks and I tried to like the person I was with but I just couldn't so I decided to break up with that person. I know this person was very hurt when I did this and It really broke my heart....to the point where I even wanted to cry even though I suppose I was the one doing the hurting. Why couldn't I like this person even though I tried so hard and wanted to like them. Has anyone else been in a sitution like my own. I just need a little advise on this one. So thank you to anyone who will respond.


Big K-Finks

2 comments:

Adopted Daughter of King Yeshua said...

hey, just wanted to say two things.
you sound like an awesome person. love is a crazy thing that cannot be easily explained. i don't feel very adequate to offer advice on that topic at the moment, so i won't. i'll just say thank you for leaving those notes on my blog. they are true encouragement. especially when you said "that doesn't sound like you". i don't know why, but that made me feel a little better. or when you said you found the rose picture heartbreaking. i felt understood. so thanks. ^_-

KitchenFinks said...

Hey, Adopted...not a problem, glad I could be of help.