Friday, April 24, 2009

Another Song

Well, I know it has been quite a while since I threw anything up on here. Hell, I don't know if anyone even reads this. I have been having a pretty rough time lately in some aspects of my life, mainly the love portion. I really like this girl and I don't know how to tell her. I am not sure if she even has eyes for me. Normally, I would simply give up at this point...I know it seems early at this point to be giving up, I haven't really discussed it with her yet. But what if she is being just as shy as I am about how she feels? Normally I would just throw away this theory, but now its all I cling to. I always thought that, it wasn't worth my time for a struggle to get a girl but this one is worth every second, I just know it. She is amazing, and yes..I don't deserve her..but I can't help it, I have to try anyway...I may not be the man she deserves today, but I KNOW I can be, and I will be. But too much thoughts in my mind build up, so I threw down a quick song, the first one in a while...its a little shaky...so here is the rough draft. (I was going for rap, again, because I know NOTHING about music)

If I asked you...
If I asked you for you hand, would you laugh or would you cry? Cause I love to see you laugh and I'd hate to be the reason you cried. But all I want is to be by your side. To Live, to laugh, to love, and maybe grow old. To show you that this world isn't so cold---as it as been to you, to show that dreams can come true....so, If I asked you for your hand would you laugh or would you cry? Cause I love to see you laugh and I'd hate to be the reason you cried. But all I want is to be by your side. But I'm so fucking conflicted with everything that I see, wondering to myself if we could ever be. Cause I've seen the way you look at him and it sure ain't the way you look at me. I don't want this to end up like all of my other stories, that end with only pain and despair, cause I could hold my whole world in my hand if only I could run my fingers through your hair. So...If I asked you for you hand, would you laugh or would you cry? Cause I love to see you laugh and I'd hate to be the reason you cried. But all I want is to be by your side. So do I give up now or just keep pushin? I've fallen so hard will you be my cushion. To break my fall, to ease my pain...Or will I hit the ground, with only the rain---to wash away this blood from my broken heart. Its this kinda thing that makes me not wanna start. But I know I have to run this race, cause your worth every second..I know that I must run this race, cause even from the bottom of a bottle...I still can see your face.

No comments: